So, tonight when I was emptying the washing machine of my husband's shirts and putting them in the dryer, I reached into the machine and my hand touched something hard and plastic. I peered in and found...a sippy cup. A sippy cup, still full of apple juice, now nicely sanitized and clean of greasy fingerprints. I should have taken a picture for all my blogging friends, but I was in shock.
Now, I'm not sure if I put it in there or if my son did it. I'm hoping he did because I really don't want to think that I have completely and absolutely lost my mind. I know I'm pregnant, but this is ridiculous.