So, I was tagged in a meme by Lauren at Mud Mama! A ten things that make me happy list! So here it goes...
1. M & Ms. Especially when they come in holiday colors like red and green for Christmas or pink and white for Valentine's Day.
2. Watching my son have fun. I feel like a super mommy when I can provide experiences that make him smile and laugh.
3. Quiet nights alone when I feel at peace and can be still enough in mind and spirit to read a book.
4. The TV show Ugly Betty. Yes, a tv show makes me very happy.
5. Memories of my Grandaddy. He was always a positive spirit.
6. When my sister comes to visit from St. Louis. I'll be happier if she ever moves back home.
7. Musicals! I love them all! This is a constant thorn in my husband's side.
8. Finding money. And getting money in the mail. And winning the lottery. I've never won the lottery, but I'm pretty sure I'd be over the moon. I mean, who isn't happy about that?
9. Getting comments on my blog posts. (hint, hint)
10. And finally, last but not least, wearing new clothes for the first time and feeling like an
attractive woman again instead of a sweat pants wearin' momma. I need this feeling more often. And while I'm at it, a pedicure would be fantastic. And some new make-up. Oh! And definitely new shoes. Man, it's been years since I bought a pair of new shoes.
And now, I will tag ten other blogs to do this happiness post!
Life Not Wasted or Lost
Meandering Moody Memories
Eroding Self Sediment
Mimi Bella Boo
Raising My 4 Sons
Such is Life
Susan Fobes' Family Formula
Have a happy day!