Hey everybody! Let's have some tea.
First, I want to say thank you to everyone who gave me such wonderful words of encouragement after my last post. And thank you for sharing your stories. Technically, I know I am not alone. But emotionally, it feels like it. So, I appreciate hearing your specific stories - it reminds me that we are all in this crazy world together and none of us are ever alone.
Actually, just writing the post gave me a HUGE release. Just getting it out there in the Universe...spewing out my guts...made a big difference in how I am feeling today.
Thank you for listening to me.
Now, for some tea. Yum, yum, I love hot tea! One sugar or two? Honey?
Thursday Afternoon Tea was started by Richele at Under the Golden Apple Tree and I wanted to join in on the fun (it is actually nighttime, but we can have tea at night too, can't we?).
So, let's get to know one another. These are the questions to answer:
1) What color is your toothbrush? Gray and white!
2) Name one person who made you smile today. My son, Max. We were playing hide and seek under the coffee table.
3) What is your favorite candy bar? Do I have to have just one? I can't. I love Peanut M&M's, Reeses Peanut Butter cups, tootsie rolls, Hershey's kisses, Whatchamacallit (sp?), Snickers, and so many more. Now I'm craving chocolate! Great!
4) What is the last thing you said aloud? "Settle him down and we can talk about it afterwards."
(talking to my husband about putting my sleepy and grouchy son to bed - my husband was trying to tell me something while our son was crying in his lap because he was so sleepy)
5) What is your favorite ice cream flavor? Anything where the majority of the ingredients is chocolate. Rocky Road is delicious!
6) Ever go camping? Two or three times. I'm not particularly a fan.
7) Are you a cat person or a dog person? I like both, although we only have 2 dogs. Our dog, Meeko, isn't a cat dog.
8) What was the last thing you ate? Veggie Booty.
9) How long have you been blogging? Since February of this year, I think. It feels like I've been doing it forever, but it has only been nine months or so.
10) What or who is your inspiration for your blog? I started this blog to stay sane. I love to write, I love to be creative, and I needed this release to recapture some of my pre-marriage and mommy self. I NEED this. And I need all of you.
Thanks for reading! Talk to you all real soon!