Hey everyone! I'm going to yell YIPPEE SKIPPEE now! Hold on...clearing my throat...taking a deep breath...in process of yelling...out of breath...okay! I got an award from Twenty Something Momma at Ruminations of a Twenty-Something Momma! Thank you so much! She has awarded me the Over the Top award! This is a fun one.
Here are the rules for the Over the Top Award:
USE ONLY ONE WORD! It’s not as easy as you might think. Copy and change the answers to suit you and pass it on. It’s really hard to use only one-word answers.
1. Where is your cell phone? Questionable...
2. Your hair? Wet
3. Your mother? Friend
4. Your father? Intelligent
5. Your favorite food? Hummus
6. Your dream last night? Long
7. Your favorite drink? Champagne
8. Your dream/goal? Stablility
9. What room are you in? Junk
10. Your hobby? Blogging
11. Your fear? Unmentionable
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Fulfilled
13. Where were you last night? Home.
14. Something that you aren’t? Risky
15. Muffins? Glutenless
16. Wish list item? Employment
17. Where did you grow up? Arkansas
18. Last thing you did? Pray
19. What are you wearing? Jammies
20. Your TV? News
21. Your pets? Smelly
22. Friends? Supportive
23. Your life? Changing
24. Your mood? Quiet
25. Missing someone? Sister
26. Vehicle? Dirty
27. Something you’re not wearing? Bra
28. Your favorite store? Free
29. Your favorite color? Yellow
30. When was the last time you laughed? Today
31. Last time you cried? Today
32. Your best friend? Amazing
33. One place that I go to over and over? Future
34. One person who emails me regularly? Mom
35. Favorite place to eat? Mom's
Now I would like to bestow this award upon five lovely other blogs that I enjoy reading so very much...they help me get through the day and sleep well at night. Thanks again to Twenty Something Momma!
Waddlers and Toddlers
Peeling an Orange with a Screwdriver
Life Not Wasted or Lost
I hope you guys have as much fun with it as I did! And everyone have a wonderful holiday, or as my husband says, when you are unemployed, a holiday is just another day, so we're going to pretend like we're off work and party like it's 1999. Or maybe we'll just sit around all day watching TV. That's more likely.
Pasir Silika untuk Kebutuhan Bisnis Futsal Anda
8 months ago