Monday, February 2, 2009

Things I Am Sick Of Already Today

1. Elizabeth Hasselbeck on The View
2. Pediatric clinics that don't answer the phone and make it impossible to get your child in
3. chocolate chip cookies that I can't stop eating for breakfast
4. forgetfulness, like forgetting to change my son's diaper and wondering why he is fussy
5. my cell phone when the sound goes out and people hang up on me cause they think I'm not there
6. barking dogs who wake up babies when they are napping
7. chapped lips that never seem to go away
8. washing bottles endlessly
9. mysterious itches and invisible rashes that make me scratch all over my entire body and make me think I am crazy and maybe it is all in my head
10. but mostly Elizabeth Hasselbeck

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your lovely thoughts...