Friday, November 26, 2010

All Pooped Out

So, today I have changed 4 poopy diapers, cleaned up 3 piles of dog diarrhea off the floor, and now our other dog has escaped out of our backyard, taken the poopy diapers out of the trashcan, and shredded those 4 poopy diapers all over our front porch.

I have a permanent poop smell in my nostrils and the fudge left over from Thanksgiving isn't looking all that appetizing right now.

However...on the other hand...it is chocolate fudge after all...I think I might need the chocolate dose for my nasty mood more than the sight of it grosses me out after my all day poop fest.

So, okay, I'll eat the fudge. But I'm gonna have to close my eyes.

2 comments:

  1. Resist until at least tomorrow, it'll be a better hopefully less smelly day. Give the dog pepto bismol and rice only to eat that will help. That is the voice of experience

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I am so sorry for your hard day.

    ~Garret

    Manager
    Glitter Toes

    ReplyDelete

I love your lovely thoughts...